1. Modular gift box packaging Modular packaging is mostly used in gift box packaging. This type of packaging includes both single packaging and medium packaging. It is characterized by expensive and gorgeous, but high cost.
2. Window-opening carton packaging This form of packaging is commonly used in toys, food and other products. The feature of this structure is that it enables consumers to see the product at a glance and increases its credibility of the product. Generally, the window opening is supplemented with transparent materials.
3. Variable form carton packaging Variable form packaging box printing pursues the interesting and variability of the structure, and is often suitable for some lively products, such as snacks, candies, toys, etc. This kind of structure is more complicated and more manual, but the display effect is good. Of course, the price is proportional to it.
Four, portable carton packaging
This form of the carton is commonly used in gift box packaging, and is characterized by being easy to carry. But pay attention to whether the volume, weight, material, and structure of the handle are the same, so as to prevent consumers from being damaged during use.
5. Socket carton packaging This is the most commonly used carton form, with a simple shape, simple craftsmanship, and low cost. For example, common wholesale packaging mostly uses this structure.
6. Drawer-style carton packaging. This packaging form is similar to the shape of a drawer. The lid and the box body are opened by two pieces of paper, and the structure is firm and easy to use multiple times. Common ones include packaging boxes for oral liquids, chocolates, and so on.